Saturday, June 16, 2012

Biggest Loser #3 Week 1

I was going to wait until this coming Monday to post but I feel like talking so... here I am. I weighed in on Monday for my first week of Biggest Loser (Nyssa style). I started at 164.8 lbs and I was surprised to see the number on the scale when it read 159.6 lbs. I even stepped off and got back one because I didn't believe it. Well it was the same the second time also so here we are. Down 5.2 pounds so far. I wasn't going to say anything until Monday when I weighed in again because I'm expecting to gain it back but I sure hope I don't.

I've been doing the daily goals that they have for us. It will stay the same until July and then it will get a little harder. For my exercising I've been doing the Couch 2 5K (C25K) three times a week. Then trying to walk or bike the other days (if I feel like it). I don't know how much weight I will loss but I feel like I'm losing inches and I feel better about myself. I think that is the key to "loosing weight".

You change what you eat (no junk), how much of it you eat, increase your water intake and exercise. By doing those simple things you may not loose tons of weight but you will feel better about yourself and you will be healthy. Will it matter if you die skinny if you die because you fad dieted so much you hurt your kidneys or liver or...? No, we just need to get ourselves healthy and HAPPY. Our nation has an obesity problem especially among the children... if you can form good habits in your life your children will follow in your footsteps. National problem solved. I'm not perfect nor do I claim to be but I hope I can finish this game called life trucking up the will trying to make myself better!!

Here's to another week of health!


In case you missed the last post here are the daily goals in June.


  • Drink 6 cups of water
  • Exercise for 15 minutes
  • Eat 2 Fruit
  • Eat 2 cups of vegetables
  • No soda
  • No eating after 8:00 pm
  • No fried foods or cooked in oil: Bake or Grill it instead.
  • Journal Entry, either food journal or gratitude journal
  • Eat breakfast
  • Then set a personal goal you want to do every day. Mine is to go to bed by 11:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment