Monday, May 21, 2012

What the HECK!!!

This happens to me every time I start working out heavily. Last week I worked out 5 days, running for 3 days and biking of 2. I woke up this morning feeling really good about myself so I decided that I would weigh myself. That was my mistake... I hadn't even eaten breakfast or drank anything. I gained almost 2 pounds in 9 days. What the HECK!!!!! I know that weight isn't what I need to be concerned about it's the way I look and feel. I feel great and I think I'm looking a little better but that does not help my life insurance premium goal. In order to lower  my life insurance premium I need to be at 150 lbs. I was 158 now I'm up to 161. Really??? When will this gaining stop and I'll start creeping back down the scale? I'm not going to stop working out but I would love to see results on the scale not just my waist line (although that is nice!!).


No comments:

Post a Comment